Administrative Law Judge E. James Gildea has served as an ALJ at the ITC since 2008.
ALJ Gildea's background information is set forth below:
- De Paul University College of Law – J.D. and LL.M.
- Northwestern University – Master's Degree in Management
- De Paul University – Bachelor's degree
- U.S. Social Security Administration (Office of Hearings and Appeals) – Administrative Law Judge
- Schwartz & Freeman – Attorney
- United States Attorney, Northern District of Illinois – Assistant U.S. Attorney, Criminal Division
- Illinois Attorney General – Assistant Illinois Attorney General, Chief of Special Prosecutions
- Gillis, Gildea, and Rimland – Attorney
- Hardiman, Pesavento & Lynch – Attorney
- Cook County, Illinois – Assistant State's Attorney
- Also worked in private practice in Elmhurst, Illinois
Sample Ground Rules
Certain Flash Memory Chips and Products Containing Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-893 (Public Version Issued September 10, 2013)
Sample Procedural Schedule
Certain Lithium Silicate Materials and Products Containing Same, Inv. No. 337-TA-911 (Public Version Issued April 15, 2014)
Sample Initial Determination
ALJ Gildea Issues Public Version Of Initial Determination In Certain Wireless Consumer Electronics Devices (337-TA-853)
To view the full bios and photos of all the ALJs, please visit the ITC website.