ALJ Robert K Rogers
Administrative Law Judge Robert K. Rogers has served as an ALJ at the ITC since 2008.
ALJ Rogers’ background information is set forth below:
- Educational Background
- Brigham Young University’s Clark Law School – J.D.
- San Diego State University – Bachelor’s degree
- Professional Background
- Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals – Supervisory Administrative Law Judge
- U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission – Administrative Law Judge
- U.S. Social Security Administration (Office of Hearings and Appeals) – Administrative Law Judge
- City of Thousand Oaks, California – Assistant City Attorney
- City of South San Francisco – City Attorney
- Also worked in private practice in Auburn, California
- Sample Ground Rules