Administrative Law Judge Charles E. Bullock has served as an ALJ at the ITC since 2002. Bullock was named Chief Administrative Law Judge on October 20, 2011.
ALJ Bullock's background information is set forth below:
- George Washington University Law School – J.D
- Bucknell University – B.A., Political Science
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Administrative Law Judge
- U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission – Administrative Law Judge
- U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission – Assistant General Counsel/Trial Attorney
Sample Ground Rules
Will update this description when we get new file
Sample Procedural Schedule
Certain Vision-based Driver Assistance System Cameras and Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-899 (Public Version Issued December 19, 2013)
Sample Initial Determination
ALJ Bullock Issues Public Version Of Initial Determination In Certain Ink Application Devices (337-TA-832)
To view the full bios and photos of all the ALJs, please visit the ITC website.